At Swissôtel Sydney, successful business and sustainable development go hand in hand. With a responsibility to meet the economic, environmental and social needs of the present without compromising the needs of the future, corporate sustainability is at the forefront of all aspects of our business.
Our goal is to minimise our environmental impact, while allowing guests to focus on enjoying their experience with us. We don’t ask guests to “be green”, we ask them to be guests, with the hotel working hard behind the scenes so they can experience ‘seamless sustainability’.
- Swissôtel Sydney sustainability at a glance:
- Platinum certified property – highest distinction in sustainability for Accor hotels
- Ethics & CSR checklist implemented for all hotel purchases
- Rooftop beehive and vegetable garden
- 100% recyclable bathroom amenities (Pürovel)
- Committed partner of ‘Youth off the Streets’ and WATCH (We Act Together for Children) programmes
- Participant of the Accor Community Fund (donating to Kokoda Youth Foundation, Lifeline,
Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Australian Childhood Foundation, AIME)
To learn more about our commitment sustainability, please visit www.swissotel-sustainability.com
, or view one of the following resources below: